Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Challenge 3 Day 17

I know I said I wasn't going to increase the reps of the Arnies, but I did. Same weight as last time, 3x8. Friday will be 3x8 again, and then I'll see about adding weight. I know my deadlifts and lat pulls need more weight.

Good food today. I ended up trying Cleochatra's Oopsie Rolls anyway, and they are really, really good! I sprayed some fat-free Parkay butter spray on one and it was just delicious! Too bad they are such a pain to make. I could easily eat the entire batch.

cottage cheese
hard boiled egg

homemade protein bars

coffee w/ cream
carrots
hard boiled egg

peanut butter on whole wheat roll

london broil
mashed cauliflower w/ cream cheese & pepper jack cheese

oopsie roll
tea w/ skim milk

Calories - 1525
Carbs - 106 (20 fiber)
Protein - 132
Fat - 69
C/P/F Ratio - 27/33.4/39.6

No comments: