Friday, February 15, 2008

Challenge 3 Day 26

I was in such a rush last night that I didn't post anything other than my menu!

The last two days, I've eaten candy. I know that's not horrible, and I haven't binged, but I still feel guilty. Yesterday was 1 piece, but today was 3!!!!!!! It was so good though!!

Strength training is going well. Next week, I'll be doing the following for a few weeks:

3x8 of each

goblet squats (25 lbs)
deadlifts (47 lbs)
Arnies (20 lbs) [I'm not really making any progress with these, other than not dying by the last rep]
lat pulls (52 lbs) [Now that I have a "proper" bar, I'm pulling with both arms from both sides, instead of two separate pulling mechanisms, if that makes sense]
dumbbell rows (25 lbs)
dumbbell bench presses (20 lbs)

I'm not advancing in terms of weight like I was, so I'm assuming I've found my threshold. I've been focusing on form and I think I'm doing well in that department. So I guess the real work begins now.

cottage cheese
apple

chicken sandwich
chocolates

carrots
coffee w/ cream
stuffed pepper (pinto beans, ground turkey breast, tomato sauce)

oopsie rolls

stuffed pepper
tea w/ cream

Calories - 1402
Carbs - 166 (44 fiber)
Protein - 131
Fat - 41
C/P/F Ratio - 42.7/33.7/23.6

No comments: