Monday, February 11, 2008

Challenge 3 Day 22

My name is Becky, and I'm an emotional eater.

I don't know what the hell happened yesterday. I got so ticked off at my husband for the usual crap and I just lost it. When I get angry, I eat things I shouldn't. Technically, it all started when my son asked for candy as soon as we got up in the morning. He asks for candy constantly. So I threw out all of his candy, except for the chocolates my mother-in-law sent him for Valentine's Day. I can't throw chocolate away. So I ate it.

Then my husband wanted some no bake cookies. And I made some. And I ate some. THEN he ticked me off and I ended up going to get Chinese food for dinner. I felt like crap after eating all that. I doubt I've learned any lesson though. I went to Walgreens and bought 2 mint 3 Musketeers candy bars. And yes, I ate them.

But I'm back on track (sort of) today. I've been busy cleaning the house, so not eating on schedule. I have stuck to legal foods. No numbers today though, because I'm making George Stella's Onion Rings and just don't feel like calculating the specific details.

Weights were good today. I increased a few to 3x5:

goblet squats (25 lbs)
deadlifts (47 lbs)
lat pulls (26 lbs per side)
db rows (25 lbs)

Some stayed the same at 3x8:

Arnies (20 lbs)
db press (20 lbs)

egg salad on half a whole wheat roll
homemade protein bar

oopsie rolls

tuna sandwiches on rolls
tea w/ cream

chicken burger
onion rings
tea w/ cream

No comments: