Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Challenge 3 Day 31

Great workout today! I really think I'm getting the deadlifts and lat pulls down, and Arnies are getting easier. I think I'll increase weight across the board on Monday.

Food was good all day, until just now, when I ate a third of a loaf of banana bread. Since I didn't portion it out well, I can't log my numbers, so the numbers below are for everything except the banana bread.

homemade protein bar (both pre and post workout)

cottage cheese

chicken wrap w/ cream cheese
coffee w/ cream

homemade protein bar
carrots
coffee w/ cream

McDonald's bacon ranch grilled chicken salad w/ Newman's Own ranch dressing pack
1/2 small fry

(and of course, the banana bread)

Calories - 1401
Carbs - 119 (19 fiber)
Protein - 114
Fat - 55
C/P/F Ratio - 33.3/31.9/34.8

No comments: