Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Challenge 3 Day 16

I did not HIIT this morning, but I did try out one of the programmed workouts on the elliptical. It went well, but Level 5 was tough. I intend to do it again on Thursday.

I made more protein bars today, using 3/4 of a cup of Davinci syrup instead of 1/2 cup. It came out much better this time - moister and sweeter. And the parchment paper makes a huge difference! The bars were so good, I ate 3 of them throughout the afternoon.

Oh, and I got up when my husband did!!!

chicken omelet w/ salsa & sour cream
toast

coffee
deviled eggs

protein bars (not all at once!)

chicken sandwich w/ pepper jack cheese
tea w/ skim milk

shrimp & broccoli
tea w/ skim milk

Calories - 1521
Carbs - 117 (25 fiber)
Protein - 158
Fat - 56
C/P/F Ratio - 29.2/39.3/31.4

No comments: