Friday, October 19, 2007

Challenge 1 Day 68

Woohoo! The end is near. I can feel it! 13 more workouts and I can stop being so compulsive about tracking everything. I'll still use SparkPeople for my basic tracking, but no more redundant spreadsheet!!! I don't know why I started that stupid thing to begin with.

I finally tried the Golden Pancakes from the Eating For Life cookbook and they were pretty darn good. A little runny though, since I used egg substitute instead of regular egg whites. Next time, I'll either cut the amount of egg sub by 1/8 cup, or I'll add 1/8 cup of protein powder or ground flax. And I will probably leave out the granular Splenda in favor of some sugar free DaVinci syrup.

And I've got to say, I am loving beans. There is no way I could ever give them up. They taste great, are incredibly nutritious, and have fiber. I think I will keep some cooked up at all times.

apple
cottage cheese

EFL pancakes
coffee w/ cream

tuna wrap w/ creamy Caesar dressing & croutons

chicken & black eyed peas stuffed peppers

nonfat vanilla yogurt
hard boiled eggs

Calories - 1505
Carbs - 138 (20 fiber)
Protein - 126
Fat - 49
C/P/F Ratio - 36.8/33.6/29.6

No comments: