Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Challenge 1 Day 51

There's a reason cardio on the treadmill was kicking my ass. I had the incline as steep as it would to. The incline has to be changed manually, by pulling out pins in the legs and raising or lowering the base. I have been walking uphill for a week. No wonder it sucked. Now, I have to decide whether I should put it flat or leave it alone, since I can do the 20 minutes BFL-style.

Food was really good today. I'm moving back into lower carb, and I hope to get down to about 100 grams of carbs per day. There is no way I will ever be super strict about carbs. I still have nothing against plans such as Atkins, but I'm too impatient to follow the carb ladder and don't want to give up rice and beans. Especially beans, now that I've rediscovered them. So I'm basically going to try portion control and common sense, with some lower fat products (low fat cream cheese, mayo, and cream mainly). I've also decided that I want to enjoy desserts now and then, and I don't really care which plan the recipe comes from. If it's low carb, great. If it's low fat, great. As long as it tastes good and I don't eat the whole damn thing, I'm fine. I'm not in a hurry to lose the weight.

apple
cottage cheese
coffee w/ cream

tuna salad

ground turkey
steamed cauliflower & broccoli

15 bean soup w/ beef
coffee w/ cream

colby cheese

Calories - 1745
Carbs - 120 (38 fiber)
Protein - 155
Fat - 71
Ratio - 27.6c/35.7p/36.7f

No comments: