Saturday, October 13, 2007

Challenge 1 Day 62

As much as I hate to admit it, that treadmill is really growing on me. I was actually looking forward to it today! What the heck is wrong with me??

In another WTF moment, I've decided to get a heart rate monitor. Or, at least ask for one for Christmas. I measure my pulse immediately after a cardio session, but I'd really like to start keeping track during my cardio, especially since I really need to make my short sessions count. So, I'm researching the best HRM for me. It will probably be a Polar, but I'm not sure which model yet. I don't need anything too fancy, so I'm looking at the F4.

apple
cottage cheese
coffee w/ cream

chicken & pasta w/ Caesar

cottage cheese

tilapia topped w/ mayo/mustard sauce
carrots

hard boiled eggs
coffee w/ cream

Calories - 1402
Carbs - 127 (18 fiber)
Protein - 129
Fat - 48
C/P/F Ratio - 34.9/35.4/29.7

No comments: