Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Challenge 1 Day 64

I was flying blind yesterday because I didn't want to turn my computer on and track everything. Plus, I was running around like a lunatic, trying to get shopping done and some housework. So, it wasn't my best day, and I knowingly ate some regular white bread. I bought some Wonder Bread Classic for my son last week, because I didn't feel like going all the way to the regular grocery store to buy the double fiber stuff we usually eat. This Wonder Bread is horrible. It tastes like crap and it is so fragile. It falls apart when toasted. I don't like it, and I'll be glad when it's gone.

On to my pathetic menu...

hard boiled eggs

Myoplex chocolate chocolate chip bar

hard boiled egg

apple
cottage cheese

carrots

shrimp w/ cocktail sauce
broccoli

grilled cheese sandwich

Calories - 1935
Carbs - 136 (19 fiber)
Protein - 158
Fat - 89
C/P/F Ratio - 27.6/32/40.4

No comments: