Thursday, October 11, 2007

Challenge 1 Day 60

In the interest of full disclosure, I ate another cup of rice after I blogged last night. Sometimes, I plan out what I'll eat and stick to it, so I can get my post up early and turn off the computer. Last night, I didn't stick with it. It would have been an all out binge if there'd been any junk food in the house. I messed up my back somehow and yesterday it got suddenly worse. It's always been a bit sore, but last night as I was making dinner, the pain spread and intensified. It hurt to walk and sometimes breathe. I think I may be doing my deadlifts wrong.

So, I'm still in a lot of pain today, especially when I move wrong or quickly. I did not do my cardio when I woke up and that is really bothering me. At what point is an injury too bad to work through? When do you just suck it up and do it? I know I'll make up for it if I miss today (either tomorrow after UBWO or Sunday on my free day) but it still ticks me off that I didn't do it as usual. I know - consistency, not perfection. I'll get over it, once I get that 20 minutes in.

I love the Draft/Save Now feature of Blogger! It's been 6 hours since I wrote my first two paragraphs and I am very happy to report that I am feeling a million times better and I did my cardio!!! Eating has sucked a bit because I've been hungry but didn't want to move around too much.

apple
cottage cheese
coffee w/ cream

apple
cottage cheese

hard boiled egg
carrots

coffee w/ cream
nonfat vanilla yogurt

ground turkey
green pepper, onion, garlic

tuna sandwich

Calories - 1562
Carbs - 142 (22 fiber)
Protein - 146
Fat - 53
C/P/F Ratio - 34.9/35.9/29.2

No comments: