Thursday, October 4, 2007

Challenge 1 Day 53

I changed the incline of the treadmill so I'm now walking/jogging flat instead of at an incline. Much better. I don't feel like my heart is going to burst out of my head and my head is going to pop off by the time I finish my last set of intervals. I'll try to increase the incline before the end of the challenge.

Food was so-so today. I didn't eat much, because I got a late start with breakfast, and my afternoon meal was interrupted. I did have the most fantastic chicken & pasta lunch though!!

apple
cottage cheese
coffee w/ light cream

whole wheat pasta
baked chicken breast
light creamy Caesar dressing

carrots
cottage cheese

tilapia w/ homemade tartar sauce
spaghetti squash w/ sliced onions

That's it. I have a massive headache so I'm going to bed.

Calories - 1287
Carbs - 124 (18 fiber)
Protein - 139
Fat - 33
Ratio - 36.8c/41.2p/22f

No comments: