Tuesday, April 27, 2010

NROL4W - Stage 1 - Tuesday - Tae Bo Amped Live

I screwed up and put the wrong dvd in. I wanted Tae Bo Amped Jumpstart Cardio but that's not what I loaded. I figured I'd just stick with Amed Live but after 27 minutes of not getting my heart rate up, I quit. I burned 127 calories (1 activity point) but I'm royally pissed that I wasted half hour and couldn't get in a quality cardio workout. The Tae Bo workouts are hit and miss for me. Most of them do not get my heart rate up. Today, I didn't even get close to my zone.

Food:
banana, omelet w/ onion, green pepper, cheese [2 pts] & salsa
grilled turkey patty w/ mustard & ketchup on romaine lettuce w/ green & red pepper slices.
apple & cottage cheese
chicken tortillas [3 pts for homemade whole wheat & flax wraps] w/ salsa, light sour cream [1 pt] and mozzarella cheese [2 pts]
cereal & yogurt

80 ounces of water and 3 mugs of coffee. Water is hard for me. We had to get a different water filter system after 3 faucet mounts crapped out on us. I went with a Brita pitcher but the water tastes like it came from a garden hose now, even after a few run throughs. 27 weekly and 3 activity points remaining.

Tomorrow's workout - Stage 1B4

2 comments:

Melty said...

Wow. Is there something really wrong with your water supply? I always liked the brita but I'll drink it out of the faucet.

Becky said...

Dude, I just now got the alert that this message was here and needed to be moderated LOL