Thursday, April 15, 2010

NROL4W - Stage 1 - Thursday - WATP Walk & Kick

I know I said I was going to do some Tae Bo, but I was running short on time AND my allergies were freaking killing me! Mornings really suck. I hope this passes quickly. I can't breathe without rattling. So I did Walk Away The Pounds Walk & Kick. It's very low intensity and Leslie is incredibly annoying (her voice reminds me of Sarah Palin). Still, it was better than not exercising. I only burned 110 calories (1 activity point).

I did my 30 punishment push ups as well. I'm going to have to rethink my daily punishment thing. If I don't meet 50% of my reward percentage for the day, I can't use my computer the next day. But if I don't hit 60%, I have to do 30 push ups per day for the rest of the week. I think, since it's a daily thing, I should only have to do the push ups the next day. Either that, or lose my computer for the rest of the week for not hitting 50%. I don't know what I was thinking when I designed my motivation strategy. But I will say, it is helping me focus.

Today's food:
scrambled eggs w/ onion, peppers, avocado & salsa, toast [1 pt] w/ reduced-sugar jelly, banana
quinoa bean salad w/ dijion mustard dressing, grapes
apple & cottage cheese
shredded barbecue beef [1 pt for sauce] on whole wheat bun [1 pt] w/ roasted vegetables
grapes
apple & cottage cheese

100 ounces of water. 14 weekly and 6.5 activity points remaining. Today's reward percentage: 15 out of 20 - 75%

Tomorrow's workout is Stage 1 Workout A2. Looking forward to it!

No comments: