Thursday, April 22, 2010

NROL4W - Stage 1 - Thursday - Turbo Jam Fat Blaster

I was really looking forward to Fat Blaster. It's always fun, but I wish I could push harder without waking the family up. I only burned 178 calories (2 activity points).

Food:
omelet w/ onion, green pepper & salsa
Oreo truffle [3 pts] - As soon as I walked into work, someone offered one of these to me. I had a very quick internal debate and had one small one. ONE. Yay me. I am guessing on the points. I am a bit disappointed in myself because now I don't get my reward credit for not eating junk :(
apple & cottage cheese
grapes & pretzels [2 pts]
beef stroganoff [2 pts for light sour cream]
cereal & yogurt

100 ounces of water, two cups of iced tea, and two mugs of coffee. 19 weekly and 7 activity points remaining. Reward percentage: 17 out of 22 -  77%.

Tomorrow's workout - Stage 1B3

No comments: