Sunday, April 25, 2010

NROL4W - Stage 1 - Sunday - Rest Day

Food wasn't that great today. I will be back on track tomorrow, for sure. There was no tennis today because it was raining and by the time it stopped, I was occupies with my shiny new bike!!! I'd been debating for a while, and even picked one out (just a cheap, basic bicycle). I had an idea for accessories, even. I was going to buy the bike, then I wasn't, then I was, and finally I was going to hold off until I got my next paycheck at the end of May. Turns out, my husband already bought it with money he earned from his side job. He got his bike out of storage, so we spent time picking out helmets and bike locks and handy gadgets. I also bought a basket, so I can do small shopping. I love it. It hurts my butt right now so I'm going to buy one of those gel seat covers and I think I need to geek out and buy a mirror. I get nervous not being able to see behind me.

Dinner tonight was marinated flat iron steak with potatoes. I've never had flat iron steak before. It was delicious. We don't use a grill, though. We use a smoker with chunks of hickory.

Tomorrow's workout - Stage 1A4

No comments: