Tuesday, April 20, 2010

NROL4W - Stage 1 - Tuesday - 30/30 Drills

I was running short on time today so I pulled a cardio interval from Turbulence Training. With a 3 minute warm up and 3 minute cool down, I did 6 minutes of alternating burpees, jogging, and shuffles. My HRM quit during the last set of intervals and came back right at the end - my calorie reading was 74, which is probably about right. I'll take 1 activity point for that.

Food:

omelet w/ onion, green pepper & salsa
apple & cottage cheese
salad (romaine lettuce, green peppers, carrots, jicama & tuna) w/ vidalia onion dressing [2 pts]
venison tenderloin & roasted vegetables

100 ounces of water and two mugs of coffee. 31 weekly and 3 activity points remaining. Reward percentage: 17 out of 22 -  77%.

Tomorrow's workout - Stage 1 Workout A3

No comments: