Tuesday, November 3, 2009

P90X - Week 9 - Tuesday

I am so off my game this week. First there were yesterday's pitiful workouts. I followed up today with another less-than-stellar performance. I did Plyo and only burned 359 calories, as opposed to the 400+ I normally burn. I felt like I should do another workout, because those numbers blow. I only earned 3 Activity Points today.

Then I sat down and thought about it while I was eating my breakfast. I am doing enough. I don't need to exercise more for weight loss. I'm now 100% committed to exercising for fitness now. So the real question is - do I want to lose any more weight? I don't know. I'm considering a bulk next summer - maybe I should rearrange that and do it in the spring. I just don't know. I definitely want to add some muscle, but I'd have to really drop the amount of cardio I do, and find that fine line between eating enough over maintenance levels, and eating too much. I don't think I'm quite ready for that yet. So maybe I'll wait until summer.

I'm really sore today. You'd think it was the first time I did pull ups and chin ups.

banana [1 pt]

omelet w/ onion, green pepper & salsa, light English muffin w/ light cream cheese & jelly [5 pts]

homemade venison jerky [2 pts]

apple & cottage cheese [3 pts]

mozzarella string cheese, steamed cauliflower w/ light mayo & mustard dressing [3 pts]; I did not want to eat before dinner but I was so hungry, my stomach hurt.

yogurt [3 pts]

turkey sandwich [4 pts]

ground venison, steamed cauliflower w/ light mayo & mustard dressing [5 pts]

Four cups of coffee [1 pt] and 80 ounces of water.

27 points today. 28 weekly and 8 activity points remaining.

No comments: