Sunday, November 22, 2009

P90X - Week 11 - Sunday

I did a little X Stretch today, or as I prefer to call it - Snooze-A-Palooza. It was regularly scheduled and I still have one to make up. I will probably do that on Tuesday.

Week 12 is going to be different. Instead of doing extra cardio, I'm going to deep clean my house. I really need to do it now, because I want to offer a bunch of Christmas stuff (trees, lights, ornaments, etc.) on Freecycle. I also want to go through Sebastian's toys and books, getting rid of the things he doesn't use any more. Then I need to start getting ready for the holidays. My father-in-law is coming down for Christmas, and I need to redo my kitchen to prep for all the baking I have planned. I am going overboard on the cookies and bars (double batches of 11 recipes), but I don't care. Baking goodies is the only think I like about Christmas and damn it, I am going to enjoy it.

Banana Nut Cheerios w/ skim milk, banana [4 pts]

omelet w/ onion, cheese & salsa, light English muffin w/ jelly [6 pts]

fudge baby [2 pts]

chicken breast salad w/ light sour cream & salsa [6 pts]

roasted venison & couscous [7 pts]

apple & cottage cheese [5 pts]

Four cups of coffee [1 pt] and 20 ounces of water. Yeah, I sucked with the water.

31 points today. 0 weekly and 6 activity points to waste.

No comments: