Monday, November 16, 2009

P90X - Week 11 - Monday

Wow, three weeks to go! Today was my final Chest & Back workout (2 Activity Points earned). Too bad - I really like this one. Now, this is dumb but I was really disappointed with my workout, even though I either stayed the same or improved. I think I was just nervous, even though I was in no pain or even discomfort at all from my tubal (I was given NO post-op instructions regarding exercise - or anything else for that matter - so I just listened to my body). I will admit I skipped the dive-bomber push ups. My abdomen usually grazes the floor when I do them, and I didn't want to chance anything. So, I will do them during recovery week some time.

Before I did Chest & Back, I tried to get my extra cardio in. It was a slow 16-minute mile before I came home to rest. Then after my P90X workout, a shower and some breakfast, I walked to the post office, then did another mile. So 42 minutes and another 2.5 miles later, I felt really great. Between the two walks, I burned 241 calories, earning 2 Activity Points.

Banana Nut Cheerios w/ skim milk, banana [4 pts]

omelet w/ onion, green pepper & salsa, light English muffin w/ jelly [4 pts]

roasted chicken w/ lettuce, onion, green pepper, light sour cream & salsa [5 pts]

pork ribs & mixed vegetables [10 pts]

carrot sticks [0 pts]

Four cups of coffee [1 pt] and 80 ounces of water.

24 points today. 31 weekly and 4 activity points remaining. For shiggles, I logged everything in my tracker to see how many calories this was - a mere 1321 [166 g carbs (22 fiber), 100 g protein, 35 g fat]. Not enough for my liking, but I really don't want to eat any more tonight.

No comments: