Saturday, November 28, 2009

P90X - Week 12 - Saturday

I had a fantastic Kenpo workout today (362 calories burned)! I almost did Kenpo Cardio+ from the P90X+ series but changed my mind because I want to stick to the schedule as much as possible. I've slacked off a bit on Doubles this past week, but I've been cleaning and will continue to do that, along with trying to squeeze a little extra cardio in during my last week. Not that it will matter - I'm up four pounds from my starting weight.

I haven't mentioned him in a while, but I'm a huge fan of Craig Ballantyne. He recently did an interview with Tony Horton. It's a great listen. Tony talks about how he got started in he fitness business, and how he's evolved. He touches on nutrition, which I really made sure to pay attention to, but it's nothing we don't already know, so it doesn't solve my problem. Heck, I don't even know what my problem is. I don't think it's motivational. I'm motivated. Maybe I'm just an impulsive moron. But anyway, if you don't want to download the mp3, you can read the interview on Craig's blog, but I don't think all parts are up yet.

No comments: