Wednesday, November 11, 2009

P90X - Week 10 - Wednesday

It's my last crazy workout day. This morning, I did Kenpo, Jillian's Cardio Kickbox & Turbo Jam 20 Minute Workout (613 calories burned). Just after noon, I did Ab Ripper and Chest, Shoulders & Triceps. I had to get it all done today because I'm not allowed to drink water in the morning. This morning's craziness earned me 8 Activity Points.

A huge challenge today was the need to be on a clear liquid diet after lunch. I ate my last meal around 2 PM. As the hours went on, I go crankier and crankier. I'm so used to eating frequently that even just an hour or two past my "scheduled" time really bothers me. I am going to have to take a sleeping pill and go to bed early so I don't a) realize I'm hungry and b) toss and turn all night trying to sleep but not sleeping because I'm too anxious about the surgery. I am scared to death of the anesthesia. I've been under before with no real problems, but for some reason it's really bothering me this time around.

apple & cottage cheese [4 pts]

turkey sandwich, carrot sticks, black bean & corn salad w/ avocado lime vinaigrette [7 pts]

crustless pumpkin pie [3 pts]

omelet w/ onion, green pepper & salsa, multigrain English muffin w/ light cream cheese & jelly [5 pts]

Four cups of coffee [1 pt] and 80 ounces of water.

20 points today, with 0 weekly and 17 activity points remaining.

No comments: