Saturday, November 21, 2009

P90X - Week 11 - Saturday

Today was Plyometrics, since I couldn't do it Tuesday and did Kenpo instead. It doesn't bother me to jump anymore. I worked harder than I have in a while, probably since Phase 3 started. I burned 408 calories (earning 4 Activity Points). It was fun and exhausting. Since Thanksgiving is next week, I'm going to be thankful that I won't have to do this workout again after Tuesday!

I also did my dive bomber push ups that I skipped on Monday. My body is feeling pretty much 100% so I can stretch and put pressure on my belly now. I'm still paranoid that I'm going to get pregnant. I just can't win.

apple & cottage cheese [3 pts]

turkey & bacon w/ lettuce, onion, green pepper, light mayo & pepper jack cheese on flat bread, apple slices [12 pts]; We went to Subway for lunch. It wasn't really all that filling and I was still hungry an hour later.

carrot sticks & green pepper slices w/ avocado hummus [1 pt]

applesauce cookies [4 pts]; I have a huge jar of unsweetened applesauce and I wanted to get in the mood for holiday baking, so I gave these a shot. I've never had them before. They are good, I guess. I'm not a huge fan of apple desserts. My son will eat them, for sure.

banana [1 pt]

omelet w/ onion, green pepper, cheese & salsa, light English muffin w/ jelly [6 pts]

peppermint patty [3 pts]; I am really proud of myself. I stood in the checkout line at the store forever - I had no choice but to stare at the candy. I really wanted a king size peanut butter anything, but controlled myself and made a rational purchase of 1 peppermint patty.

garden vegetable medley [2 pts]; I passed on a toaster strudel and a grilled cheese sandwich and picked the smarter option. Still, I feel like a pig.

Three cups of coffee [0 pts] and 80 ounces of water.

32 points today. 0 weekly and 17 activity points remaining.

No comments: