Thursday, November 26, 2009

P90X - Week 12 - Thursday

I woke up this morning, feeling like hell. I've had some sinus pressure lately that won't go away not matter what I do. I've tried medicines, steam, neti pot - nada! I don't know if it's a cold or allergies. I have a cough but I think it's due to post-nasal drip, rather than anything else. No fever, no headache unless the sinus pressure is bad. Nights are worse than the day. So when I woke up this morning, I wanted to push Yoga X to Sunday. Then I thought I'd do it Saturday, and do Kenpo on Sunday. Then I thought I'd try to just rest for a bit and do Yoga X later in the day. Finally, I just got off my butt and did the damn yoga. At times, it was hard to do the breathing right, and I was off my game so my moves weren't as steady as they normally are. I have two more shots at nailing this next wee. I will say, today's Crane was pretty darn good.

I don't even know what to say about food. I am so frustrated with myself. I've spent the last six months not in definite weight loss mode that I don't know whether I'm coming or going. Every day, I go back and forth - do I want to lose more or do I want to maintain? All this indecision is causing me to make crappy choices. I want to lose more weight, after all. I wish there was a plan I could actually stick with. No matter what I do, I still eat crap (sometimes lots of it). I don't understand this weakness. I am not eating out of boredom or lack of planning or lack of healthy food on hand. It's not a matter of not buying crap. I have stuff in the house often that I don't even think about, but I'll go buy some other crap when the mood strikes.

No comments: