Monday, November 30, 2009

P90X - Week 13 - Monday

I was just going to make this a week-long post because I didn't think I'd really have anything to day. I don't, not of importance, but I still need a space to sort out all the crap in my head about my diet. I know I screwed up badly. I think I am over the hump though (for now - I have to accept that I will never not have this problem). I ate cleaner today. I didn't weigh or measure or even track but there was no junk. It was a lot of food, but fairly clean.

As it is Recovery Week, today's workout was Yoga X. I had every intention of doing it at 5 AM, but I did not sleep last night and I just didn't have the energy to do it at that time. I waited until I drank some coffee and finished cleaning my house. By that time, I had my second wind and was able to get through it. I really put a lot of effort into the first half and managed just about everything, including a good portion of the twisting half moon. My crane pose was fantastic. Not the full minute but I get stronger and can hold it longer every time. My hamstring stretches were great. I'm looking forward to that part of the Fit Test on Sunday.

No comments: