Thursday, November 19, 2009

P90X - Week 11 - Thursday

Yoga this morning (2 Activity Points). I didn't stretch my core too much during the upward dogs and such. My incisions have healed nicely but I am still trying to take it a bit easier than normal. I was able to do Yoga Belly 7 with no problems (other than hating it as usual). And I swear, I am never going to get that twisting half moon crap down. After yoga, I took about a 4 mile walk (224 calories burned). Between the two, I earned 4 Activity Points.

I'm having a bit of a problem with food. I swear, I am a bipolar eater. I either don't care and eat everything in sight, or I panic and try to stay within my daily points, and not touch my weeklies or my APs!! It's ridiculous because I know I'm supposed to eat at least the weekly points. I definitely think I should be eating my APs because Weight Watchers doesn't give me enough points (IMO, of course - I don't think the calorie deficit should be so big). I also don't think I get enough activity. I'm a total contradictory mess right now. I'd like to lose a few more pounds (I'd be perfectly content to lose only 5 more), but I also want to bulk. I can't bulk on Weight Watchers, I know that. But I cannot go back to counting calories. I just can't. It makes me nuts. And in order to get enough calorie to bulk, I'd need to know how much I'm eating. I don't want to overdo it. Damn, damn, damn. I hate when I get my head like this, especially when I know damn well that it's all going to fall apart with the holidays. I'm not even going to say I'll try to be good. I say that every year. The only part of the stupid holidays I like is the sweets. I have 11 different treats planned out. Maybe I should make it 12 for the 12 Days of Christmas. I want to make lots and lots of goodies to give out to my son's teachers, and to my own mouth. I should have named this blog "I don't know what the hell I want!" I love thinking, prepping, and eating in terms of points - it makes life so much easier. But I'm just always so hungry.

Banana Nut Cheerios w/ skim milk, banana [4 pts]

omelet w/ onion, green pepper, cheese & salsa, light English muffin w/ jelly [5 pts]

chicken salad [4 pts]

fudge babies [4 pts]; Portion control with these sucks.

broiled tilapia parmesan & broccoli in cheese sauce [6 pts]; This fish was fantastic! I'd leave out the celery salt though.

fudge babies [4 pts]

apple & cottage cheese [3 pts]

Four cups of coffee [1 pt] and 80 ounces of water.

31 points today. 11 weekly and 15 activity points remaining.

No comments: