Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Challenge 2 Day 9

I'm having a bit of a problem getting over some qualms I have about making some homemade whole wheat bread. The carbs are scaring me off, even though I know they aren't bad carbs. Heck, I eat bread several times a week, but for some reason, the thought of making my own (especially with so little fiber) is making me nervous. But I'm dying for homemade bread. Such a catch 22 :( Maybe I will use it as a "treat" during Christmas meals. Oooh, I could make a loaf and then turn it into some fancy french toast.

apple
cottage cheese
hard boiled egg

toast w/ cottage cheese
coffee w/ cream

roasted venison
carrots

shrimp & broccoli bake w/ butter, Parmesan cheese, bacon bits (I didn't measure, so I had to estimate)

Calories - 1904
Carbs - 124 (30 fiber)
Protein - 192
Fat - 79
C/P/F Ratio - 25.1/38.8/36.1

No comments: