Friday, December 21, 2007

Challenge 2 Day 26

So far, so good with the goodies in the house. Tomorrow, I'll start my Christmas baking. Here is what's on the menu:

whole wheat chocolate chip cookies (and maybe some with Shrek M&Ms)
flourless tiny peanut butter cookies
shortbread cookies
sugar cookie cutouts w/ powdered sugar icing
low carb peanut butter fudge
coconut meringues
choco-coconut no bake oatmeal cookies
low carb NY cheesecake muffins (George Stella's recipe)
low carb chocolate cheesecake muffins
whole wheat bread

It looks like a lot, but I'm going to split the loot with my mom and step-dad. My niece and nephew are there visiting and I'm sure they will enjoy the offering.

Since Christmas in on a workout day and I have a 3 year old who will want me to play all day, I'll be doing my Tuesday workout on Sunday, so it's cardio all weekend. I don't want to do abs two days in a row though, so I'm just going to do a double ab workout tomorrow. I need to work up to doing 2 sets anyway.

cottage cheese
hard boiled egg
pumpkin muffin

fortified french toast
coffee w/ cream

broccoli
sweet potato
chicken breast
1 bite of meatloaf

hard boiled egg
no bake cookie
popcorn

Calories - 1321
Carbs - 117 (24 fiber)
Protein - 123
Fat - 46
C/P/F Ratio - 34.1/35.7/30.2

No comments: