Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Challenge 2 Day 17

Two days in a row I've been up before 6 AM to work out. I plan to do the same tomorrow if my husband has to start work early, as he has been this week. This is a trend I'd like to continue. Heck, I would like to get up at 5 AM and work out. That's when my husband wakes up if he starts early. Maybe I will, on cardio days. I'm a bit shy about lifting weights in front of him.

No final numbers today - dinner is unmeasured.

apple
cottage cheese
coffee w/ cream

ground chicken
cauliflower
pumpkin muffin
popcorn

peanut butter sandwich
yogurt

cottage cheese

chicken & pasta salad (regular pasta & light mayo/sour cream dressing)

Pre-dinner stats:

Calories - 1257
Carbs - 112 (20 fiber)
Protein - 114
Fat - 52
C/P/F Ratio - 32.7/33.3/33.9

No comments: