Friday, December 28, 2007

Challenge 2 Day 33

I think I'm hitting the mid-challenge slump: resenting my workouts, hating protein, wishing I could eat whatever I felt like it in whatever quantities. It's probably time to change up my routine, but I have this thing about even blocks, so the end of week 6 (next week!!) won't come soon enough.

My approach to food is more liberal these days. For example, I made banana bread today, and it was good! High in calories and carbs, but it still fit in, I guess. I didn't have an adequate protein amount to go with it though. Oh well.

cottage cheese

BFL golden pancakes
coffee w/ cream

shrimp
brown rice
coffee w/ cream

chicken stuffed peppers w/ onions, cheese & enchilada sauce
coffee w/ cream

banana bread

Calories - 1563
Carbs - 142 (11 fiber - YIKES!!)
Protein - 149
Fat - 45
C/P/F Ratio - 36.2/38/25.7

No comments: