Sunday, December 2, 2007

Challenge 2 Day 7

My legs are killing me from yesterday's HIIT session. Grrr! I have LBWO tomorrow and my calves want to go on vacation.

Against my better judgment, I did get on the scale today. The 4 pounds of water weight lost in the first half of the week were obliterated by last night's carb & fat fest. I suck, truly. Ok, I don't suck, but I really did know better. Why I ate pizza and cheese logs and whatever the hell else it was is beyond me.

With that in mind, I am making this promise to myself. I'm scheduled to make Christmas cookies with my son on December 23, as part of a big activity I have planned all month long with him. I will stay on plan until December 23, and at that time, I will sample my cookies (reasonable samples) and enjoy a moderately healthy Christmas dinner. Then straight back on plan!

apple
cottage cheese
hard boiled egg
coffee w/ cream

cottage cheese
rice cake

rice cake w/ homemade beef dip

leftover soup
small biscuit

chicken breast w/ broccoli & Italian dressing

tuna on rice cakes

Calories - 1606
Carbs - 140 (21 fiber)
Protein - 160
Fat - 44
C/P/F Ratio - 35/40.2/24.8

No comments: