Thursday, December 13, 2007

Challenge 2 Day 18

So much for continuing my streak of getting up early. I slept in until almost 8 today. Then I had to hurry up and get through my workout and do everything I needed to do. Hopefully I'll get up early tomorrow.

I know I've said before that I'm not big on frankenfoods, but I absolutely have to plug the Atkins Advantage Chocolate Peanut Butter bar. I had a meeting an hour away today and needed a snack to take with me. I just happened to see these in with the bars and they had a better carb-protein ratio than the EAS stuff. One bar (about the size of a regular candy bar) is 240 calories, 22 carbs (with 10 fiber!!!), 11 fat, and 19 protein grams. And the taste was actually decent. So now I know what to get when I need something portable and non-perishable.

apple
cottage cheese
coffee w/ cream

fortified french toast

Atkins bar

"fried eggs"
toast w/ butter

cauliflower
cottage cheese
hard boiled egg

Calories - 1469
Carbs - 137 (37 fiber)
Protein - 137
Fat - 59
C/P/F Ratio - 33.6/33.6/32.8

No comments: