Sunday, December 16, 2007

Challenge 2 Day 21

I was really disappointed to see no loss on the scale this morning. I though I had a fantastic week, too. Oh well. I beat myself up and ate a piece of pizza. I should be able to stay within acceptable ranges though. I know I won't hit maintenance levels, so there's that!

I tried a new whole wheat pumpkin muffin today. It wasn't sweet enough. I like the carrot pumpkin muffins I made last week better. It's just a pain shredding the carrots.

cottage cheese
hard boiled egg
coffee w/ cream

pizza

carrots

cauliflower
kielbasa

yogurt
pumpkin muffin

"Big Mac" salad (just everything that's on a Big Mac, except for the bun - and I used ground chicken!)

Calories - 1745
Carbs - 116 (13)
Protein - 109
Fat -97
C/P/F Ratio - 26.2/24.5/49.3

No comments: