Friday, December 14, 2007

Challenge 2 Day 19

Today was the first day I've been able to complete a weight training session without a single "Mommy, are you done working out?" or "Mommy, I need a peanut butter & jelly sandwich." or "Mommy, I need you to come snuggle with me on the couch." As much as I love snuggling my kid, it was nice to have him sleep all the way through for a change.

I looked up a few cookie recipes that would pass for acceptable for me to eat, mostly oatmeal-type no bakes. I may give those a shot this year. I decided against making a bunch from scratch - too much temptation. I will buy a couple packs of the pre-made cookie dough to bake Christmas Eve, and the rest, if I make them, will be the no bakes I found today.

I'm giving up apples for a while. The last bag I bought tasted funny and the bottoms were a little fuzzy.

cottage cheese
hard boiled egg
toast
coffee w/ cream

broccoli scrambled eggs

cottage cheese
hard boiled egg

cheddar cheese

chicken breast
kidney beans

carrots
peanut butter sandwich

Calories - 1652
Carbs - 138 (43 fiber)
Protein - 170
Fat - 65
C/P/F Ratio - 30.5/37.5/32

No comments: