Tuesday, August 16, 2011

New Rules of Lifting for Abs - Week 9 - Tuesday

front plank & pulldown 1x12 each side
side plank & row 1x12 each side
Swiss ball jackknife 1x12
cable kneeling cross-body lift 1x12 each side - I can't do this one because I don't have the equipment, but I'm going to keep writing it in

front squat 1x6x50 lbs 1x4x55 lbs, 1x2x60 lbs, 1x6x55 lbs - I was actually supposed to do shoulder presses and forgot and did front squats instead. I did front squats on Saturday. Now I have to remember to the shoulder presses in their place on Monday. Then the remainder of my Stage 2 workouts will look weird because I don't have to do front squats again. Grr. But yay, I don't have to do front squats again, at least not in Stage 2. I don't remember what's in Stage 3.

barbell step up 4x8x105 lbs each side
one-arm dumbbell push press 4x8x25 lbs each side

dumbbell offload squat 2x8x20&30 lbs - switch sides on second set
(assisted) mixed grip chin up 2x8 - reverse grip on second set

metabolic workout: dumbbell swings (10-12 swings per minute for 12 minutes) - I did 12 swings per minute with a 30 pound bell.

Honestly, I was just going to take a week off from working out. I'm not tracking food or points. I just can't. I don't have it in me to care one little bit. Ultimately, I decided not to take a break from NROL just because I want to get the whole thing over with and move on to something else.

No comments: