Monday, August 29, 2011

Countdown to Spartan Race Countdown - Week 1 - Monday

There are 194 days until our Spartan Race in Georgia but I wanted to start an official countdown with 180 days to go, not something dumb like 194. So there will be 14 days in this countdown countdown. That will carry me through Hurricane Irene clean up, getting back to school & work, settling into our routine, and my father-in-law's Labor Day visit. I don't have any formal exercise planned for the next two weeks. I'm going to clean my yard, clean my house, try to get out into the community and help a bit. I am back to doing Weight Watchers, though. There's no excuse for the stupid choices I've been making lately. 150. That number sucks. I know I'm retaining tons of water because even my toes hurt. I'll weigh again in two weeks to get an official, detoxed weight.

Food:
coffee w/ skim milk [2]
melon & cottage cheese [5]
cheese & carrot sticks [4]
omelet w/ broccoli, spicy ranch sauce & toast [11]

I only got 22 of my daily points today, but I did eat a lot of melon and carrots. I have 49 weekly points remaining.

No comments: