Monday, August 1, 2011

New Rules of Lifting for Abs - Week 7 - Monday

I've set a goal for myself - do at least 10 minutes of exercise AND clean something in my house, every day this month. Even if that exercise is just dancing, I need to be doing something. And I have to get my house cleaned. We go back to school/work at the end of the month.

Today's workout was the 25-minute Party Express from Rockin' Body. I decided to start wearing my heart rate monitor for cardio and metabolic workouts. My net burn was 128 calories. I was really uncoordinated, but it was my first time. The moves aren't really that complicated.

Food:
coffee w/ skim milk [2]
cheese omelet & banana [5]
three bean & quinoa salad w/ onion & peppers [8]
salad w/ avocado, almonds, cheese & light dressing [12]
apple & yogurt [4]

I used all of my daily points and have 48 weekly points remaining. Dinner was supposed to be something totally different and satisfying but something went wrong and I had to scramble for something meatless. Even at 12 points, it was not filling at all, and the rest of the evening was miserable. I didn't want to dip into my weeklies too much because we're going to my favorite restaurant, Chick-fil-A, tomorrow!

No comments: