Sunday, August 7, 2011

New Rules of Lifting for Abs - Week 7 - Sunday

Down half a pound this week, and still up another half from my last "low" (which is was really 10 pound up from my actual low). I've been eating within my Weight Watchers ranges (including my weeklies). It's frustrating, to say the least. I've been on my weight loss journey for four years, and of that, two of the years I've been doing Weight Watchers. And I've actually gained 10 pounds in those two years. What the hell is wrong with me? Every time I fall off the wagon, even just a little, it gets harder and harder to lose weight. And I know I'm eating too many carbs, especially breads. I need to cut back on that. The reason I like Weight Watchers is that I don't have to give those up, in theory. In practice, though, I probably do. It's just that the mentality of "oh, I can't have that" makes me crazy and obsessive.

I think my biggest problem right now is stress. There is a lot going on in my life that I'm not sharing and it's really, really affecting me physically. So that could very well be my problem right now.

Food:
coffee w/ skim milk [2]
eggs w/ turkey bacon [7]
turkey breast w/ barbecue sauce, carrot sticks [5]
homemade chocolate pistachio biscotti [9]
chicken phyllo rolls w/ broccoli [14]

I used all of my daily points and have 14 weekly points going unused.

No comments: