Friday, August 12, 2011

New Rules of Lifting for Abs - Week 8 - Friday

My son tricked me into eating some breakfast biscotti!! I was trying to explain to dip it in his coffee and he wanted me to show him, so I dipped it to take a nibble, then after I bit into it, he didn't want it. So I had to suck up the points rather than toss it in the trash. I hate wasting food, especially after seeing how much gets thrown away at work.

Food:
coffee w/ skim milk [2]
breakfast biscotti [5]
yogurt w/ cinnamon & apple, toast [8]
salad w/ turkey breast, olive oil & salsa [6]
pizza & wings [18] - I wanted this but I didn't want. I felt guilty but managed to stop with two slices. I did go for a third but put it back. I went to the refrigerator for not-so-healthy foods several times after eating the pizza, and I almost caved. But I went with carrot sticks & fruit instead.
apple & carrot sticks [0]

I used all of my daily points and have 31 weekly points remaining. No calorie info today because I was too lazy to add the pizza and wings to my nutrition tracker.

No comments: