Thursday, October 2, 2008

NROL - Week 9 - Thursday

I did the Turbo Jam 20 Minute Workout today and could barely get through it. I finished, of course, but I was getting the moves mixed up, I couldn't concentrate and I had no energy at all, even though I'd eaten my usual. I had also planned to do Ab Jam, but by the time my 20 minutes was up, I just wanted a shower and something warm to drink. But it took me 2+ more hours to choke down my water before I'd allow myself any coffee. This self imposed "rule" is so dumb. There's no reason I have to drink all my water before anything else - I just like to get it out of the way.

I'm also very hungry today. I don't know if it was last night's carby soup or what. I just know that I want more soup today and don't have the ingredients. I need to go grocery shopping but I also have to go to the bank and I don't want to make two trips out. Plus, I just want to curl up in some warm pajamas and watch the debate tonight and hope my VP nominee does well.

I really have ice cream on the mind. My throat hurts a little. Ice cream would soothe it.

6:45 AM - apple & cottage cheese

9:30 AM - cheese, onion & green pepper omelet on a tortilla with turkey bacon; this was so delicious and filling; it was like heaven in my mouth, I swear!!

11:15 AM - coffee w/ cream & Splenda

2:00 PM - chicken breast w/ mozzarella cheese & pasta sauce

5:15 PM - I made some sort of chicken/onion/tortilla concoction with sour cream and salsa; I didn't measure anything because I just didn't feel like it and sometimes it is nice to be normal; so, no numbers tonight, but I've been good, I promise!

6:50 PM - carrots; I didn't measure these either

Yeah! No ice cream!

No comments: