Monday, October 6, 2008

NROL - Week 10 - Monday

I slept like crap last night. I fell asleep around 10:30, then woke up at 1:00 when my humidifier stopped steaming. I filled it up before I went to bed but I forgot to put more salt in, so it was useless. Usually, if I put a wet washcloth over my face, I'm ok, but that just wasn't working last night. I tossed and turned for about an hour, then slept until 5:30. I'm beat today, no energy at all. I'm glad I have no weights scheduled today. I know I said I'd use the Wii Fit but I just want to sleep.

I'm not too chatty today. There's stuff going on that I can't blog about yet but it's affecting a lot of things. No one is dying or gravely ill LOL There's just a health concern I need to deal with.

6:45 AM - apple & cottage cheese; I bought some Gala apples because they were on sale and I don't care for them - they are too soft inside; maybe I can get my son to eat them all

8:00 AM - coffee w/ cream & Splenda

11:00 AM - chicken breast & green beans w/ light balsamic vinaigrette dressing

11:30 AM - coffee w/ cream & Splenda

1:10 PM - grilled cheese sandwich; I could easily become a grilled cheese sandwich addict - every time I make one, I want another!

5:45 PM - round steak & red beans

Calories - 1357
Carbs - 115 (32 fiber)
Protein - 148
Fat - 39
C/P/F Ratio - 32.9/42.3/24.8

1 comment:

Hayley said...

I hope you're feeling better...and I also hope the health scare thing is just a scare..?

I hate it when I buy apples that aren't crunchy. Unfortunately I don't have anyone to pass them on to! :)