Monday, October 13, 2008

NROL - Week 11 - Monday

I've decided to take another week off from exercise. I just do not have the energy and can't be on my feet too long without getting dizzy. I hope to be good to go by next Monday, and I'll have enough time to get my next program in before our trip to New York, if we even end up going.

8:30 AM - apple & cottage cheese, coffee w/ cream & Splenda

9:40 AM - toast w/ butter

1:25 PM - chicken breast & cucumber w/ ranch dressing

4:00 PM - peppermint drops and some of my son's Dibs (which I didn't log); I am so close to losing control right now; I'm an emotional wreck and quite frankly, terrified something will go wrong before I see a doctor on Wednesday

???? - I had some pizza for dinner but by that time I was feeling so crappy, I turned off my computer and just lumped on the couch. I had 3 pieces and felt a little guilty about it, but then decided I didn't care

No comments: