Monday, October 20, 2008

NROL - Week 12 - Monday

I was all set to lift weights this morning - dressed, warmed up, equipment ready. I couldn't get into a good position for front squats and that was frustrating the hell out of me. My son woke up while I was making my attempts and he was really, really sick. I decided to try again with weights tomorrow and get him to the doctor. He has ear and sinus infections. Bad mommy. I've been running around all afternoon buying more medications that's I didn't have. Tylenol isn't helping so I had to buy some Motrin to alternate. I just hope his headache and neck pain go away soon so I can send him back to school without worrying whether or not he'll need medication.

6:40 AM - apple & cottage cheese, coffee w/ cream & Splenda

11:20 AM - whole wheat pumpkin muffins w/ butter, coffee w/ cream & Splenda

2:20 PM - scrambled eggs w/ cheese, salsa, sour cream on tortilla

5:40 PM - beef, pasta & vegetable (green beans, corn, peas) soup; it took me 45 minutes to eat 2 bowls of this - it was really hot, but so satisfying

No numbers today because I didn't feel like measuring out the homemade soup. I dream of the day where I don't have to measure everything. If I could just get myself into the habit of eating more vegetables and recognizing portion sizes accurately, I think I'd be good.

No comments: