Saturday, October 4, 2008

NROL - Week 9 - Saturday

I keep forgetting to note my sleep patterns. I slept quite a bit last night, from 9 PM - 7 AM, but I started waking up with a stuffy nose around 4 AM. It's so dry in my house but it's too hot to run the humidifier. I have a bowl of water in the bedroom for now. Anyway...

7:00 AM - coffee w/ cream & Splenda; I don't really feel like eating

10:45 AM - homemade breakfast burrito (eggs, cheese, onion & green pepper on tortilla); not really hungry but my body needs food and I'm heading out to volunteer at the school's Pumpkin Fair for a few hours - they having a bake sale and I need strength to resist

2:10 PM - carrots; I made it through the Pumpkin Fair without eating anything; I was even working the Cupcake Walk and the smell of the cupcakes actually made me feel ill

4:10 PM - carrots & chicken (dark meat)

7:30 PM - Special K Protein Plus cereal w/ banana & skim milk; bah - this just made me hungrier

I haven't been all that chatty lately. Sorry about that!

Calories - 1434
Carbs - 134 (31 fiber)
Protein - 115
Fat - 54
C/P/F Ratio - 36.3/31/32.6

1 comment:

Hayley said...

Sorry I haven't been commenting as much lately! You're doing great as usual.. :) Sorry to hear about your sore throat! I hope you're feeling better!