Thursday, October 30, 2008

NROL - Week 13 - Thursday

My body hates me today, and will surely hate me even more tomorrow. Every muscle aches, and I still have my class at the fitness center today. With that in mind, I skipped my regularly scheduled cardio this morning. I will make it up Saturday if I feel like I need to but I really think I'm going to rest. I have 400 more pages to read in the book I'm on, so I have to get that done this weekend.

Okay, I missed my class. Want to know why? As I was getting ready to leave, my son's 45 pound pumpkin burst open and spewed pumpkin stuff everywhere! Part of my living room carpet is ruined. The front of my bar is going to need to be redone. The top of the bar might be shot too, because I can't move the pumpkin until my husband gets home. I have nothing to maneuver it into - did I spell that right?? So now, I've missed my class and I'm sitting here gagging because my house smells like rotten pumpkin. I tried to clean up the carpet but our shampooer isn't the greatest.

8:00 AM - coffee w/ cream & Splenda

10:50 PM - apple & cottage cheese

3:15 PM - toast w/ butter

7:15 PM - Tendergrill chicken sandwich & medium fries from Burger King; I was in a bad mood and didn't want salad. At least I accounted for it on my tracker

Calories - 1506
Carbs - 160 (15 fiber)
Protein - 80
Fat - 68
C/P/F Ratio - 40.7/20.2/39.1

No comments: