Sunday, October 12, 2008

NROL - Week 10 - Sunday

I forgot to get on the scale this morning. To be honest, I wouldn't have liked what I saw anyway. I feel bloated from last night's little binge. Mentally, I think I'm over it, though!

Physically, I am completely drained. I have no energy at all and I am really worried that I won't be able to start my new NROL program tomorrow. I'm wondering if I should even start it until after my procedure (which will hopefully be Saturday). I need 4 weeks to complete it at 3 lifts per week. I can do it in 3 weeks if I lift 4 times per week, but I really don't know if I am up for it. I don't know if I can complete the program before we leave for New York. But I'm really afraid I'll hurt myself because I just don't have the energy to do much more than walk from room to room, never mind squatting and such with weights.

On a positive note, I figured out a solution to my stupid numbers problem with my lifting. You may have noticed that anything I do with a barbell isn't an increment of 5 pounds, because my bar weighs 12 pounds. I found my adjustable ankle weights, so I think I'm just going to throw 3 pounds in them and strap them to the bar.

8:45 AM - skim milk

9:20 AM - coffee w/ cream & Splenda

9:35 AM - toast w/ butter

12:00 PM - chicken w/ cheese & onion sauce on tortilla, coffee w/ cream & Splenda

3:10 PM - apple & cottage cheese

5:30 PM - chicken, cream of chicken soup, buttermilk biscuits; I didn't measure this out

I also ate a few spoonfuls of Cool Whip.

No comments: