Tuesday, October 28, 2008

NROL - Week 13 - Tuesday

I hate exercising when it's cold in my house. I freeze my ass off from the time I get into my workout clothes until I get warmed up. If I dress in something warm, I'm too uncomfortable during the workout. So it's always a challenge to get motivated on cold mornings. Today was the first of those. I also hate drinking water on cold days, especially cardio days. When I lift weights, there's plenty of opportunity to get my water in. With cardio, I don't get those breaks so I end up with a lot left to drink after I finish exercising. I really need to learn to spread my water out during the day, but there's just something about getting it out of the way that's satisfying to me.

Anyway...

I did the Turbo Jam 20 Minute Workout today. I was going to throw in a Tabata but my legs - especially my glutes - hate me today. I'll try to reintroduce Tabatas next week. It's going to be hard enough to lift tomorrow.

My husband rocks. He won me a free week of something and a free session with a personal trainer at a local fitness place. Finally, I'll have help with squat and deadlift form!!!!

8:35 AM - apple & cottage cheese, coffee w/ cream & Splenda

12:15 PM - tuna fish, mayo & cheese on wheat bread, coffee w/ cream & Splenda; I haven't been able to find my double fiber bread in weeks - it's pissing me off.

1:30 PM - coffee w/ cream & Splenda

6:00 PM - broccoli & cauliflower w/ Caesar vinaigrette dressing, cube steak

Not a stellar day in terms of calories but I'm really not hungry.

Calories - 1179
Carbs - 91 (15 fiber)
Protein - 100
Fat - 47
C/P/F Ratio - 30.6/33.7/35.6

1 comment:

Hayley said...

I'm like that about water during the winter, too. Except that they keep the Y so damn hot this time of year it doesn't always seem to be a problem!

That's so cool about the free sessions!!!