Friday, October 3, 2008

NROL - Week 9 - Friday

I am absolutely beat! I woke up this morning with a ridiculously sore throat and I couldn't talk louder than a whisper. Exercise was the last thing on my mind. I told myself there was no way I could get through it without dying. Well, I did it, and I'm still here, but thank goodness I have next week off! Knowing that was the only thing that kept me going during the workout. Next week, all my exercise is going to be on the Wii, unless I get sicker, then I'll just relax.

My throat is really killing me. I want ice cream, or something similar, to help soothe it. Something cold. But I don't want to use my sore throat as an excuse to eat ice cream. I did have one of my son's Dibs (which are really tiny chunks of ice cream) and it felt really good for 2 whole seconds :( Then my throat hurt again.

Today's workout was Fat Loss 1B, with 45 second rest periods:

[superset w/ full rest]:
(conventional) deadlift 3x10x67
db incline bench press 3x10x25

[superset w/ full rest]:
Bulgarian split-squat 3x10x7.5 (per leg)
mixed-grip lat pulldown 3x10x68

[superset w/ full rest]:
Romanian deadlift 3x10x67
Swiss ball lateral roll 3x10xbw (per side) - good riddance to these things - I fell off the ball just about every time

6:40 AM - apple & cottage cheese; not hungry but had to eat so I could have energy for my workout

9:50 AM - mozzarella cheese; I was starving but had to get grocery shopping done; I figured I'd better eat something or go nuts at the store

11:30 AM - grilled bacon ranch salad w/ ranch dressing from McDonald's; even though I had cooked chicken at home and had just gone grocery shopping, I did not feel like putting anything together

12:15 PM - coffee w/ cream & Splenda

2:00 PM - grilled cheese sandwich; I just wanted something warm and the coffee just wasn't doing it for me; however, this made me hungrier

5:05 PM - banana

5:40 PM - mixed vegetables & grilled chicken leg quarters; I'm so disappointed - with my throat and taste buds shot, this was not a satisfying meal at all

I'm not sure how accurate my numbers are. I ended up drinking only 3 cups of coffee, and logged 4, and I didn't eat all the skin/meat on my chicken at dinner. That's why I hate food with bones in it. Plus, I didn't log the Dib I ate.

Calories - 1652
Carbs - 133 (22 fiber)
Protein - 133
Fat - 70
C/P/F Ratio - 31.4/31.5/37.1

No comments: