Friday, June 3, 2011

Post-Insanity Break - Week 1 - Friday - Turbo Jam Fat Blaster

I last did this workout during my Insanity recovery week, back when the VO2max setting on my heart rate monitor was showing me as more fit than I really am, and my net burn then was 274 calories. Today, with a more accurate VO2max setting, my net burn was 149??? What hell? I don't get it. I'm certain I am less fit than I had my HRM set for all this time. I just blogged about this Monday!!  I am so confused. I'm taking 3 activity points, damn it. Tomorrow when I do Insanity Max Interval Circuit, we'll compare it to the number I got last week.

Food:
iced coffee w/ skim milk [4]
apple & cottage cheese [5]
banana [0]
turkey bacon salad w/ light dressing [8]
turkey, avocado & cheese wrap [13]

I used all of my daily and activity points and have 30 weekly points remaining.

No comments: