Tuesday, June 21, 2011

New Rules of Lifting for Abs - Week 1 - Tuesday

I did Turbo Jam Cardio Party 3 today, and burned 273 calories (3 Activity Points). I don't know about this stupid heart rate monitor. I kept losing my signal, so I moved the band up above my breasts, rather than under and near the bottom of my sports bra. It stopped cutting out after that. I will see how it goes Thursday, then I'm going to replace the battery in the watch if there's still a problem. I mainly lose the signal when I'm going really hard and/or my hands are in the air. So the band could be slipping (even though I've adjusted it) or the receiver isn't getting a good signal because it's too far from the transmitter in the chest strap when my hands are in the air. I just bought the chest strap last year, because I thought my original was going bad. But now I'm beginning to think I just got a crap Polar.

Food:
apple & cottage cheese [4]
coffee w/ skim milk [1]
carrot sticks [0]
eggs, green beans w/ homemade dressing [9]
turkey & cheese w/ carrot sticks [6]
banana [0]
grilled turkey & cheese w/ pico de gallo [7]
salad w/ light dressing [2]
grapes [0]

I only managed 20 ounces of water today. I'll have to do better tomorrow. I used all of my daily points, and have 49 weekly & 5 activity points remaining.

No comments: