Sunday, June 5, 2011

Post-Insanity Break - Week 1 - Sunday - Rest Day

More house cleaning. I probably won't get in a formal workout until next weekend when I'm in New York. I plan to go running a bit. My mother-in-law's road is long and hilly. I also put together my own little Insanity-like circuit that I plan to try.

Weigh in day - 128.5, down 1.5 from last Sunday. I'll take it. I'd like to take 8.5 more.

Food:
coffee w/ skim milk [1]
cheese omelet & light English muffin w/ avocado [11]
McDonald's grilled chicken snack wrap & small fries [13] - Not too bad points-wise but not filling at all.
apple & peanut butter sandwich [15]
cheese [5]
roasted chicken breast & sauteed zucchini & onion w/ olive oil [15]
watermelon [0]

I used all of my daily points and the activity point leftover from yesterday, and I have 5 weekly points (I think) going unused.

For the next two weeks, I'm only going to post weekly. I'll do one giant post on Sundays, with all the stuff I write during the week. I still want to be accountable but I won't have time to do daily blogs. Plus, I won't really be working out this coming week.

No comments: